Cufada Lakes Natural Park - day trip
The Lagoas de Cufada Natural Park, located south of Guinea-Bissau, in the Quinará Administrative Region (between Fulacunda and Buba), has an estimated surface area of 890 Km² and is undoubtedly one of the most interesting areas in the country to visit. .
Consisting of three lagoons (Biorna, Bedasse and Cufada itself) this park holds the largest freshwater reserve in the country, an important detail for the existence of several rare types of animals and plants.
With this experience you will have the opportunity to kayak by the lagoons and enjoy walks along the Rio Grande de Buba.
- 06h00: Departure from Bissau.
- 09h30: Arrival in Buba City, briefing with the ecoguery of the Natural Park.
- 10h00: Departure to Cufada Lagoon for a journey of approximately 45min, depending on road conditions.
- Kayak ride on Cufada Lagoon. During this tour of approximately 60 minutes you will have the opportunity to know, through the voice of the ecoguia, the park's conservation objectives, the fauna and flora that inhabit the lagoons, the incredible legend of the appearance of Cufada Lagoon and also observe the various passaries that make the soundtrack of this tour.
- Lunch in the city of Buba (not included in the circuit) *
- We suggest a walk along the banks of Rio Grande before the return.
* Extra: We provide a picnic meal near Rio Grande, talk to us for more information.
The price of the experience is per person for a minimum group of 4 people and maximum of 6 people. Experience available from December 2019. Price includes all park fees, eco-guide, lagoon ride and transportation.
Price: 40,000xof (61 euros)
Note: times are indicative.